Earphones resemble bits of craftsmanship: while the genuine epicureans can spend a fortune on them, for most people, spending models work similarly too. Much the same as workmanship, there’s a major contrast between finger painting and Picasso – with an upbeat medium some place in the middle of – and the equivalent is valid for earphones.
We are going to lean about 5 Best cheap headphones: Below Rs.700 in 2019
This is the first in our list of Best cheap headphones: Below Rs.700 in 2019
A marvel of sophisticated headphone engineering and superior sound solutions, Sennheiser CX 180 street II in-ear headphone is an absolute must-have accessory for people who are fond of music. With a built-in capability of delivering a powerful bass-driven stereo sound, the Sennheiser CX 180 street II is the perfect gadget that lets you enjoy an uncompromising music listening session. Keeping in mind the wearing comfort of the listeners, the makers have incorporated a
-Balanced Sound Quality.
-Light Weight Plugs.
-Matte Finish helps the earphone look fresh and new for a long time.
-This is not an angled earphone, so if you are a person like me who often breaks earphones. Do not worry, this comes out very easily with little force, so whenever you are likely to break this earphone by mistake, this earphones will come out and save you some money.
This is the second in our list of Best cheap headphones: Below Rs.700 in 2019
Great JBL Sound on-the-go, for Everyone
The new JBL C100SI is a dynamic, ultra-lightweight in-ear headphone. Its powerful 9mm drivers deliver the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and legendary sound quality you expect from JBL. They’re feather-light for all-day comfort. An in-line microphone with universal remote control lets you talk and manage your calls on android and iOS devices. Superior JBL sound, with bass you can feel.
ABOUT JBL C100 SI :
1) Sound quality is good, Bass is better. You might have to tweak your equalizer for best output.
2) Good noise cancellation. You cannot hear outside noise even in traffics which is quite helpful for voice navigation.
3) Microphone is excellent, the mic button provides good amount of feedback. Voice quality is pretty good.
This is the Third in our list of Best cheap headphones: Below Rs.700 in 2019
boAt BassHeads 225 polished metal earphones are designed to give you an experience which no other brand can match. It has an incredible sonic clarity with “Super Extra Bass”. It is not a plastic earphone – It is polished metal. With tangle free flat cables, you are expected to be hassle free. As the headphones feature 10mm drivers, they give you clear sound with that thumping bass. In-built noise cancelling mic ensures you don’t miss those important calls. With colors that match your style in your day, the boAt earphones are the ideal choice for anyone who can carry that attitude. Just plug them in and plug into nirvana.
Better Sound quality than it’s competitors
Built quality is great (metal finish)
Better Noise cancellation than it’s rivals
Bass is just awesome (I’m a fan of it)
Better pricing of all.
Nothing as of now
This is the fourth in our list of Best cheap headphones: Below Rs.700 in 2019
Xiaomi has customized Mi Earphones Basic just for India, giving customers what they were looking for- Ultra deep bass and tangle free wires. Mi Earphones come with Volume control button and Mic. It also has a 90 degree angled L connector.
– Overall built quality & finishing is fantastic. I took the Silver over black because the silver polish shows well & contrasts nicely with the black wire. The frosted polish & metal looks classy
– The kevlar wire feels very reassuring and casual yanks will not lead to damage
– The 3.5mm jack is angled at 90 degrees. This makes it easier to use & the plug isn’t just jutting out once connected
– Sound quality Awesome.
– The inline controls are really nice.
– Mic picks up voice very well. And it works perfectly on MacBooks.
– Tangle-free cable. It does not tangle as much as other earphones. But it’s not without problems of its own. Occasionally it gets tangled
– A clip would have been nice to keep these in place. Especially if you want to use just the right earplug.
– The packaging is basic but clean. Not a complaint. But it feels a little less premium.
This is the Last in our list of Best cheap headphones: Below Rs.700 in 2019
Dynamic Drivers Provide Stereo and Crystal Clear Sound This headphone delivers the powerful, bass-driven stereo sound with greater clarity and improved dynamics. Designed
1. Very good, crisp and voluminous bass.
2. After fair burn-in time the response gets more crisp and clear.
3. Good cable quality. Tangle free and built of good materials.
4. Comfortable in ears and hold up well.
5. Very good for EDM music!!
1. Mic and Click button not working on my Xiaomi Mi5.
2. Vocal/Treble oriented people shall look the other way.